Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thankful for So Many Blessings!

After our Women's Bible Study this past Thursday I was inspired to do a gratitude journal. This means an actual journal not just blogging it. So I went and bought a journal. I haven't journaled in a couple years mainly because I just don't have time to. But I should make time to thank God for everything He has given me. I will try to list as many as I can here so don't be upset if I leave out anything.

I thank God for (in no particular order):
  • A wonderful, loving husband who treats me like a princess
  • A beautiful healthy daughter who never ceases to make me smile
  • An amazing church (Life Spring) to worship at and a Life Group that I know I can turn to for anything
  • A wonderful family who I know would do anything for us
  • A warm comfortable home
  • A husband whose job allows me to stay home with my baby girl
  • A job at our church that allows me to work from home freely and is something I enjoy
  • An amazing finished basement (thanks to my husband) that I can work on photography as well as my scrapbooks.
  • A sweet, loving, and obedient (for the most part) dog-Maverick who is very good with Lily
  • Wonderful friends who we know love and care for us and us them
  • Two cars that work and get us from A to B
That's all I got for now. I am sure there are WAY more, but those are the first that come to mind. Until Next Time!

No comments:

Meek Family Happenings- Word Press Blog