Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bittersweet End

As I get depressed thinking about how our summer in Florida is now less than a month til it's over I am trying to focus on what I am looking forward to and what I miss about home in Kansas.  Trying not to think about going back into my worst fear zone with out my partner in life and best friend for another month or 2 possibly.  So here's a totally random list that I may continue to add to the rest of this month as we near the end of our Florida summer.  Again no particular order so don't get depressed if you aren't number one or judge me if something is above another.  It's random.  And don't read this that I am complaining about our life here because it's been perfect for our family and I am grateful for this home.
1. Leaving means it's closer to the whole thing being over
2. Rylee getting to play with toys her big sisters played with
3. My French door bottom freezer fridge
4. Morning coffee with my bestie
5. Getting to play in my new yard -ideas of planting and landscaping
6. My bed - my bed - with my fan
7. My big beautiful bathtub and shower with a seat!!!
8. A garage
9. Getting to use our new neighborhood pool!
10. Hanging out with our neighbors again and meeting new ones
11. Getting started on my new Mutu workout program to get my tummy back (don't have right equipment here.)
12. My kitchen- my beautiful kitchen
13. Getting to see my Charlee start preschool!
14.  Enjoying more one on one time with Rylee once school starts
15. Preparing for a garage sale (need to purge!)
16. Full access to all my shoes and clothes 
17. Our DVR - I hate live tv
18. The game show network - missing me some family feud!
19. My girls miss their cousins and grandparents
20. Eventually having a normal life in our new home that's almost a year old.
21. Getting back to my Avon business
22. Sunday lunch with my family
23. Walks thru our neighborhood looking at the new houses - our beautiful walking trail too!
24. My deep freeze.  I miss stocking up on things.
25.  Aldi - oh how I miss my simple grocery store!
26. Target being closer!  (Maybe this was a blessing in disguise?)
27. My efficient dryer!  No more starting it again!
28. My big pantry - again I like to stock up so I don't shop as often!
29. Maverick - yes I miss our dog!
30. Girls miss their scooters
31. Shorter church commute - seeing my church friends and having people to talk to
32. Working on hanging my canvas prints of my girls and other home decor.
33. My coffee mugs - the ones with pics
34. Quiet dishwasher
35. Thick insulated bedroom walls that keep Rylee asleep longer and the other 2!
36. Dark window treatments that block the light! ( I like it dark ok?!)
37. Girls having separate beds.  
38. Pull down shower head in the girls bathroom
39. Our comfy couch!
40. My printer!

Ok that's it for now - I want to read before the girls wake from their nap!

No comments:

Meek Family Happenings- Word Press Blog