Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015 goals

I don't like to say resolutions because I look at those as more of long term changes a person makes and those are harder for me to wrap my mind around.  So I have a few goals for this year.  In no particular order.  Just as they pop into my head.  Hang on gotta go lay the screaming baby at my feet down for a much needed nap!


1. Get my 2014 shutterfly book done
2. Organize my pantry
3. Reorganize basement storage shelves & purge things!
4. Read 1 book a month - this may be reaching!
5. Go on a walk once a week
6. Stay only 1 month behind on my avon quickbooks bookkeeping 


Ok that's all I can think of for now and now that I have them in writing I do have a couple resolutions that I am already doing.
 1. Drink at least 80 oz of water daily
2. Strive to do at least 8,000 steps a day - this requires I walk circles around my island.  Maybe I will progress to around the house when it's above 40 outside.
3. Cut back on sugar in my coffee and pop

Here's to a better healthier more organized me!

No comments:

Meek Family Happenings- Word Press Blog