Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feeling the Baby Move

So I have been denying it for the last couple weeks because I figured 13 weeks was a little early to be feeling the baby.  But last night I definitely felt the baby.  There was a portion of my belly that stuck out for a second and I pushed it back in.  I could definitely feel the baby when I pushed it back in.  And just a few seconds ago I felt baby move again.  Its so great!!!  I am pretty sure I have at least been feeling the baby for a week now, but now I am certain!  With Lily I was about 16 weeks when I felt her for the first time but wasn't certain til 17 weeks.
Now is the part of the pregnancy that gets fun.  I can endure any sickness I get because I have the joy of feeling the baby move in return.  I am starting to feel more tired during the day now.  I find myself needing to just sit and rest and read a book or something to catch my breath.  I know it will be harder to do this once we know what we are having because I am going to want to work on the nursery.  We haven't decided yet whether we are getting a new crib.  Part of me is not ready to let Lily get in and out of a toddler bed.  I kinda want her in the crib as long as possible.  It will help in the mornings I am sure.  Plus we don't really trust her just being able to get up and around by herself.  There are things in her room that aren't baby proof like her space heater and her humidifier.  We'll see!

No comments:

Meek Family Happenings- Word Press Blog