Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dr's Appt.- Lily's Toddler Bed

Quick update about my 30 Week Doctor's visit (3/22/10).  Blood pressure good.  I think it was 129/74.  Belly measured 30 cm.  Gained 3 lbs.  Baby's heart rate was 150 BPM.
Everything looks good for now.  I asked if we could schedule the C-Section and she didn’t want to yet because she doesn’t think I will make it to 39 weeks.  Not in a bad way (she said it with a smile on her face).  I just think that if I make it to 36 weeks and my blood pressure is a little high we will just go ahead and to the C-section then.  But if I am doing fine then it will be May 24th and no later.  So that being said.  It could be anytime between May 3rd and May 24th.  I go back to see her in 2 weeks.  We will probably know more then too.
My blood pressure is still good, but it is creeping up slowly.  Which is why I think she knows I won’t make it another 9 weeks.  So be praying that I at least make it 6 more weeks preferably 7 more weeks. :-)

Last night we converted Lily's bed to a toddler bed.  She loved it!  It was so much fun watching her get in and the get out of it and then get in and out of it about 30 more times.  I think she will transition just fine.  She slept in it all night and woke up and was playing in her room quietly with her toys and books.  In a way its better cause now she has something to entertain herself with while she waits for Mommy to get ready for the day.  Its not as bad as I thought it would be.  We just have to make sure that she doesn't leave her room and everything will be fine.

No comments:

Meek Family Happenings- Word Press Blog